15 - 19 May 2017FICSA Workshop General Service salary survey metho...
29 - 02 June 2017Atelier de formation de la FICSA sur la méthode a...
20 - 22 June 201726th session of the IASMN
17 - 21 July 2017FICSA training workshop on the nuts and bolts of S...
21 - 21 July 2017Pre-UNJSPB training sessions
SG Video Message
Available in English and French. Member login required.
Revised ICSC Salary Survey Methodologies
The revised ICSC salary survey methodologies for GS and locally recruited categories are now available. The effective date has been fixed for 1 January 2011. In the meantime FICSA will organize training on salary surveys to prepare LSSCs, highlighting the new features of both methodologies.
Focus on FICSA 2015
Focus on FICSA
Le point sur la FICSA
[PDF - 34 MB]
Guide d'Achats & de Loisirs
Access not permitted for this user account.
25 April 2017 - Workshops on the nuts and bolts of staff representation and bullying and harassment in the workplace, UNFCCC Bonn, 17-18 July and 20-21 July 2017
The FICSA secretariat has organized, with the kind assistance of the UNFCCC Staff Association in Bonn, the following workshops, which will be conducted in English:
- 17 and 18 July: The nuts and bolts of staff representation
- 20 and 21 July: Bullying and harassment in the workplace
Full details are contained in the attached announcement along with the relevant application form. Please note that the deadline for application is 5 July 2017.
18 Avril 2017 - The Government Accountability Project (GAP) - Requests Accountability at UN/WIPO
The Government Accountability Project (GAP), created in 1977 to provide support to whistle-blowers, has published a request for accountability at WIPO. Providing a summary of actions taken by the WIPO Director General, the article leaves the reader wondering how the organization's Member States could allow the organization to decay into such a state of disrepute. The GAP article concludes with a request to the US Administration to take immediate action including calling for the WIPO Director General to step down or be removed from office. The full request is available on GAP's website via the following link: https://www.whistleblower.org/blog/041917-gap-requests-accountability-unwipo
14 April 2017 - WIPO Staff Association
Following the most recent attacks against the WIPO Staff Association, FICSA has sent a letter to all Geneva-based staff associations and unions. link
- 10 April 2017 - Atelier de formation de la FICSA sur la méthode applicable sur les enquêtes salariales des agents des Services Généraux dans les lieux d’affectation hors sièges et similaires (Méthode d’enquête II) (OMS Abidjan, du 29 mai au 2 juin 2017)
- 4 April 2017 - ICSC decision regarding the Geneva post adjustment
- 27 March 2017 - Announcement - FICSA Workshop on GS salary survey methodology II (Bangkok, 15 to 19 May 2017)
- 14 March 2017 - FICSA protests against mistreatment of staff representatives (SUEPO Officials) at the EPO
- 20 February 2017 - Composition of the FICSA Executive Committee officers and Regional Representatives for the forthcoming year